this site is owned and operated by websignia llc d/b/a “websignia”. your privacy and security on our website is of the utmost importance to us. at websignia, we want to make your experience on our website is both satisfying and safe.
because we gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand our policy and the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. this privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
INFORMATION WEBSIGNIA GATHERS AND TRACKS
- information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions. these are voluntary submissions to:
- request a price quote
- subscribe to our email list
- apply for employment
- create an account in our blog
- information websignia gathers through aggregated tracking information derived mainly by tallying page views throughout our sites. this information allows us to better tailor our content to clients’ needs and to help us better understand the demographics of our audience. under no circumstances does websignia divulge any information about an individual user to a third party.
websignia tracks user traffic patterns throughout our website. however, we do not correlate this information with data about individual users. websignia does break down overall usage statistics according to a user’s domain name, browser type, and MIME type by reading this information from the browser string (information contained in every user’s browser).
websignia sometimes tracks and catalogs the search terms that users enter in our search function, but this tracking is never associated with individual users. we use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don’t like based on traffic to those areas. we do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. this helps us continue to build a better service for you.
SHARING OF THE INFORMATION
websignia does not share information about individual users with any third party, except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process.
websignia operates secure data networks protected by use the industry standard secure sockets Layer (SSL) protocol that encrypts personal information being transferred over the internet and industry standard firewall and password protection systems. our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by our customers.
we give users options wherever necessary and practical. such choices include:
- opting not to register to receive our electronic newsletters.
- opting not to participate in certain interactive areas, which completely alleviates the need to gather any personally identifiable information from our users
(last updated 01.05.2013)